Water Hygiene Monitoring
HSE ACOP L8 and associated guidance HSG 274 Part 2: The control of legionella bacteria in hot and cold water systems require that the following are completed:
- Check all water heaters are working and distributing water at the correct temperature.
- Carry out visual external/internal inspections of cold water storage tanks.
- Carry out tap temperature testing throughout the property.
- Spray generating outlets should be dismantled, descaled and disinfected on a quarterly basis.
- Carry out an audit on any current water hygiene logbooks and work with your staff to help achieve compliance.
Acorn can offer:
- Pre-planned visit management with a text message reminder service
- Our visits range from complete L8/HSG 274 compliance monitoring to bespoke packages for clients where monitoring cannot be completed by site staff.
- Your visit will always be completed by a qualified, competent and experienced Acorn engineer.