September 8th, 2022
Water Hygiene Monitoring
Get started today
Speak with the teamGet a free quote
Water Hygiene Monitoring
HSE ACOP L8 and associated guidance HSG 274 Part 2: The control of legionella bacteria in hot and cold water systems require that the following are completed:
- Check all water heaters are working and distributing water at the correct temperature.
- Carry out visual external/internal inspections of cold water storage tanks.
- Carry out tap temperature testing throughout the property.
- Spray generating outlets should be dismantled, descaled and disinfected on a quarterly basis.
- Carry out an audit on any current water hygiene logbooks and work with your staff to help achieve compliance.
Acorn can offer….
- Pre-planned visit management with a text message reminder service
- Our visits range from complete L8/HSG 274 compliance monitoring to bespoke packages for clients where monitoring cannot be completed by site staff.
- Your visit will always be completed by a qualified, competent and experienced Acorn engineer.
Contact Acorn today to discuss a water management programme for your property.
From our clients
"Really grateful to Demi and the team for assisting at such short notice. Prompt service which ran smoothly. Highly recommend!"
"Acorn were so helpful on there online chat I had an issue with pigeons nesting under my solar panels and didn't know what to do,withing an hour I'd been contacted given a quote and 24hrs after acorn had been cleaned all the mess up and removed all the nests and proofed all my solar panels stopping pigeons coming back under can't recommend enough!"
"I rang out of hours for a wasp nest and someone came that evening and sorted the problem for me and my little boy as he's highly allergic, he was friendly & helpfull and reassuring, would highly recommend them really easy to contact Friendly team"
"Used Acorn for a garden/yard clearance! Superb service! The two guys who came (Chris and Chris) were polite, professional and friendly. Start to finish it took no more than half an hour! Very impressed, would highly recommend."
"Excellent Service thanks for attending so promptly and dealing with the problem and taking into consideration the complex needs of the situation."
"Acorn came to remove a wasps nest from the time to reporting it to Acorn arriving to remove it was a total of 3 hours. I was so impressed. The lads who came were very helpful, professional and polite. Great value for money and I will be recommending to all my family and friends"