Monitoring packages can include water sampling and analysis (chemical and microbiological including legionella).
Water samples collected will be submitted to an independent UKAS accredited laboratory facility for analysis and reporting. Pool water samples collected are stored in refrigerators following collection and during transit.
All water samples collected are processed by independent UKAS accredited laboratory facilities within 6 hours of collection.
Certificates of analysis will be sent to the client following the receipt of results from the laboratory. Water sampling can be offered in the following areas:
- Hot and cold water services
- Hot water storage vessels
- Stored cold water vessels
- Spa/ swimming pools
- Closed water systems (heating/chilled water)
- Display fountains/ Indoor water features
- Dental equipment
- Vehicle washing systems
- Animal hydrotherapy pools