Acorn COVID-19 cleaning
Technicians follow carefully assessed safety measures: their safety and the safety of the general public is of paramount importance to us. Our operatives work to company Covid-19 risk assessments and method statements. These are available to you before any works are started.
Our cleaning services include:
- Disinfection of all touchpoints which includes:
- Desktops and work surfaces
- Doorknobs, doorplates & handles
- Light switches
- Computer keyboards, Mouse & Telephone equipment
- Chairs & Canteen furniture
- Sinks and kitchens, Toilet, Taps, Flushers, Dispensers
- Water fountains & Vending machines
- Tablets and digital devices
- Lifts and escalators.
- We will carry out ULV fogging throughout your building using NHS approved anti-microbial disinfectants.
- Deep cleaning and sanitization of carpets and upholstery
Once the works are completed a detailed post-treatment report with photographic evidence will be provided.
The government have released guidance for cleaning in non healthcare settings outside the home. This can be viewed here
Further guidance on cleaning, hygiene and handwashing can be viewed here
If you would like to know more about our Covid-19 cleaning service, including prices and availability, please get in touch.