December 21st, 2023
Garden Clearance Leeds
Get back to enjoying your outdoor space with our garden clearance services in Leeds
Looking for garden clearance services in Leeds?
Get startedBook an appointment
"*" indicates required fields
Overgrown Garden Clearance in Leeds
Whether your tenants have left the garden in a state, or you’ve just moved into a new place, we can help you clear out the garden clutter. Let our experts at Acorn refresh your outdoor space with our comprehensive garden clearance services in Leeds.
From pulling out overgrown shrubs to dismantling sheds, our garden clearance crew is up for every challenge. You can count on our teams to get the job done quickly and to the highest standard.
Why choose us
We’ve been in the business for over 30 years, so when it comes to overgrown garden clearance, our specialist on-site teams have seen it all.
Aftercare and Advice
Not sure how to keep on top of your outside space? Our friendly experts are on hand to give you professional, honest advice on how to keep your garden clear.
Fully Qualified Team
Our garden clearance team is fully qualified and insured, with all staff members holding CSCS Cards and Atlas Citation Training certification. We follow a site-specific risk and method statement (RAMS) to ensure your garden clearance is completed safely and efficiently.
We are a fully accredited and environmentally conscious company, complying with all relevant health and safety legislation to keep you and our specialists safe through the garden clearance process.
Our Garden Clearing Services in Leeds
No matter your garden clearance needs in Leeds, our skilled teams are at the ready to help. Our services cover:
- Trimming overgrown hedges
- Cutting back grass
- Removing unnecessary shrubs or hedges
- Gathering and disposing of green waste
- Taking down and removing sheds or other exterior structures
- Clearing out unwanted garden furnishings
Ready to revitalise your garden? Reach out to our knowledgeable team today. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have and get you booked in for our overgrown garden clearance services in Leeds.
Don’t just take our word for it
"Acorn were so helpful on there online chat I had an issue with pigeons nesting under my solar panels and didn't know what to do,withing an hour I'd been contacted given a quote and 24hrs after acorn had been cleaned all the mess up and removed all the nests and proofed all my solar panels stopping pigeons coming back under can't recommend enough!"
"I rang out of hours for a wasp nest and someone came that evening and sorted the problem for me and my little boy as he's highly allergic, he was friendly & helpfull and reassuring, would highly recommend them really easy to contact Friendly team"
"Used Acorn for a garden/yard clearance! Superb service! The two guys who came (Chris and Chris) were polite, professional and friendly. Start to finish it took no more than half an hour! Very impressed, would highly recommend."
"Really grateful to Demi and the team for assisting at such short notice. Prompt service which ran smoothly. Highly recommend!"
"I had a pigeon problem so I contacted Acorn, they came out and got rid for me. They also did a house clearance for me at the same time. I was amazed at the quality of the work done, and the aftercare. I would 100% recommend them."
"Excellent Service thanks for attending so promptly and dealing with the problem and taking into consideration the complex needs of the situation."
How It Works
Leave your garden clearance in Leeds to the skilled hands at Acorn.
Book a survey
Email or call our garden clearance experts for a FREE quote.
Unsure about the service that’s right for you? Our seasoned experts are ready to offer FREE advice.
For those urgent moments, remember we’re here for you 24/7. Don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The benefits of garden clearance in Leeds
If you let our garden clearance experts handle your project, you can enjoy:
- Time Well Spent: Clearing a garden is no small task, so let our experts do the hard work for you and you can get back to your other tasks.
- Peace of Mind: Our team has the experience and knowledge needed to handle your garden clearance quickly and to the highest standard.
- Safety First: A cluttered garden is more than just an eyesore, it can be dangerous too. From obstructed paths to the lure of pests, garden clearance removes these risks, giving you a safer environment.
- Improved Curb Appeal: A tidy garden boosts your home’s appeal. Our service doesn’t just remove unwanted plants and debris; it crafts and refines your outdoor space for that added aesthetic value.
- Green Practices: We are as committed to the environment as we are to our clients. With our garden clearance, you can rest assured we will remain eco-conscious throughout the full project.
Areas we cover
October 9th, 2023
How to protect your home from the Paris bed bug infestation
September 5th, 2023
Water Testing: The basics to remember
August 2nd, 2023
Legionella Bacteria & The Role of Temperature
July 17th, 2023
What is water recycling?
Speak to a specialist today
Discover how we can help
"*" indicates required fields