October 9th, 2023
Garden Clearance Manchester
Let our experts handle your garden clearance in Manchester
Looking for garden clearance services in Manchester?
Get startedGet started
"*" indicates required fields
Overgrown Garden Clearance in Manchester
Whether you want your garden to be a social hangout, functional space, or simply a beautiful oasis, the key starting point is decluttering any obstacles in your path. Let Acorn breathe new life into your outdoor area with our all-encompassing garden clearance services in Manchester.
Our dedicated garden clearance team can tackle any job, big or small, from mowing the lawn to taking down sheds. You can trust our experts to turn your garden back into an enjoyable space.
Why choose us
With over 30 years of experience, our specialist teams can easily and efficiently handle any garden clearance project.
Reporting and Auditing
As members of many official bodies, including NPTA, you can count on us to provide in-depth reports on your problem, alongside detailed solutions on how best to solve it.
Our professional and friendly customer support team are always on hand to answer any questions you may have about what happens after your garden clearance is sorted.
North West and Beyond
We offer our garden clearance services to customers throughout the entire North West and Yorkshire, and can work on a nationwide basis if needed.
Our Garden Clearing Services in Manchester
Whether you’re looking for a full clearout or just some help removing a few bits and pieces, our garden clearance services in Manchester can handle it. Here’s what we offer:
- Cutting back overgrown hedges
- Detailed cut back of grass lawns
- Removal of unwanted shrubs or hedges
- Collecting and removing all green waste
- Dismantling and removing sheds or other outdoor buildings
- Removing unwanted garden furniture
Ready to get your garden back on track? Give our friendly professionals a call today, they will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our overgrown garden clearance services in Manchester.
Don’t just take our word for it
"Acorn were so helpful on there online chat I had an issue with pigeons nesting under my solar panels and didn't know what to do,withing an hour I'd been contacted given a quote and 24hrs after acorn had been cleaned all the mess up and removed all the nests and proofed all my solar panels stopping pigeons coming back under can't recommend enough!"
"I rang out of hours for a wasp nest and someone came that evening and sorted the problem for me and my little boy as he's highly allergic, he was friendly & helpfull and reassuring, would highly recommend them really easy to contact Friendly team"
"Used Acorn for a garden/yard clearance! Superb service! The two guys who came (Chris and Chris) were polite, professional and friendly. Start to finish it took no more than half an hour! Very impressed, would highly recommend."
"Really grateful to Demi and the team for assisting at such short notice. Prompt service which ran smoothly. Highly recommend!"
"I had a pigeon problem so I contacted Acorn, they came out and got rid for me. They also did a house clearance for me at the same time. I was amazed at the quality of the work done, and the aftercare. I would 100% recommend them."
"Excellent Service thanks for attending so promptly and dealing with the problem and taking into consideration the complex needs of the situation."
How Our Garden Waste Removal Service Works
Let Acorn’s garden clearance experts handle your project
Get a survey
Get in touch with our garden clearance team today for a FREE quote.
Talk to an expert
Not sure which property service you need? Our specialists are here to help and can give you FREE professional advice.
If you need our help urgently, our teams are on hand at all times – just get in touch.
The benefits of garden clearance in Manchester
If you let our garden clearance experts handle your project, you can enjoy:
- Time Well Spent: Clearing a garden is no small task, so let our experts do the hard work for you and you can get back to your other tasks.
- Peace of Mind: Our team has the experience and knowledge needed to handle your garden clearance quickly and to the highest standard.
- Safety First: A cluttered garden is more than just an eyesore, it can be dangerous too. From obstructed paths to the lure of pests, garden clearance removes these risks, providing you with a safer environment.
- Improved Curb Appeal: A tidy garden boosts your home’s appeal. Our service doesn’t just remove unwanted plants and debris; it crafts and refines your outdoor space for that added aesthetic value.
- Green Practices: We are as committed to the environment as we are to our clients. With our garden clearance, you can rest assured we will remain eco-conscious throughout the full project.
Garden clearance FAQs
How much does it cost for a garden clearance quote?
Do I need to be at home while a garden clearance is taking place?
How to do a garden clearance?
- Making a plan of what to get rid of and how to dispose of the waste
- Gathering the necessary tools, such as a lawnmower, shovel or hedge trimmer
- Start removing the largest items first, e.g. sheds, fences and garden furniture
- Break down green waste (leaves, grass, branches) so it’s easier to dispose of
- Dispose of the waste using a skip or going to your local recycling centre
Or, you can let Acorn do it for you! Get in touch today for a free quote.
Is there anything you cannot clear?
Do you buy any items within the property?
Do you cover the whole of Manchester?
Why shouldn't I hire a skip to get rid of my garden waste?
Will you remove items in a good condition for free?
How soon can you clear my garden?
Do you prune and cut hedges or trees?
Do I need planning permission to dig out my garden?
- A large area of land (more than 20 square metres)
- An area of land that is close to a road or footpath
- An area of land that is in a conservation area
- An area of land that is listed as a heritage asset
If you are unsure whether you need planning permission, it is always best to check with your local council.
How much does a tidy garden add to the value of a house?
- Mow the lawn regularly.
- Trim the hedges and shrubs.
- Remove any dead or dying plants.
- Add some flowers or other plants to brighten up the space.
- Keep the patio or deck clean and tidy.
Areas We Cover
September 5th, 2023
Water Testing: The basics to remember
August 2nd, 2023
Legionella Bacteria & The Role of Temperature
July 17th, 2023
What is water recycling?
May 31st, 2023
How to maintain a garden
Get your free quote
"*" indicates required fields