COVID-19 spreads from person to person through small droplets. The risk of spread is greatest when people are close to each other, especially where air circulation is poor and when people spend a lot of time together in the same room.
Cleaning key touch points is vital to reducing the spread of the disease. High Risk touch points include:
- Light switches
- Door handles
- Home appliance handles (fridge, kettle, cooker)
- TV remotes
- Lift buttons
- Mobile or landline phones
- Toilet flush
How to clean effectively:
- Ensure cleaning staff are trained the correct cleaning procedures
- Wear gloves for tasks and full PPE where necessary
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds after cleaning.
- Special considerations should be made for people with asthma or those with respiratory difficulties.
CALL ACORN today to book you COVID-19 CLEAN